We need to talk about Pornography
Exploring topics ranging from sexting, revenge porn and the law to relationship boundaries and sexual stereotypes, this practical teaching resource facilitates discussion on the difficult issues surrounding pornography with young people aged 11-19.
A comprehensive resource to use as part of PSHE or SRE sessions in schools or youth services, this book will be vital for PSHE teachers, senior leadership teams, pastoral care teams, school counsellors, youth workers, school nurses, and anyone who might be involved in sex education provision for young people.
Youth Work Trainer, Consultant & Author
Welcome to the website of PSHE and youth work consultant, trainer and author, Vanessa Rogers.
An expert in the development and delivery of high quality PSHE and youth work, Vanessa's resource books and training programmes have become an essential for anyone working with 11-19 year olds (up to 25 with additional needs). This includes youth workers in statutory, voluntary and targeted support services, teachers and social workers.
Within this one-stop-shop for social education you can -
- Browse all Vanessa's latest publications and buy e-books exclusive to the site.
- Buy and download resources in the VR Virtual Resource Library
- Download free monthly youth work resources
- Browse the latest training opportunities or buy exclusive Vanessa Rogers Training packs to deliver in-house
- See examples of Vanessa’s arts, film and music projects
- Contact Vanessa to discuss consultancy opportunities.
To explore what's on offer select one of the links above, or use the 'search this site' box in the top left hand corner of this page.